FaceTime for PC Download Windows 10/8.1/7 & Mac: FaceTime as we know is a wonderful video calling application that is ruling Apple devices that are iPhone and iPad. Though there are many video calling applications, but only FaceTime app has been so popular, because of its features and it is specifically designed for iOS platform only. However, due to its popularity and demand this app has been designed for the other platforms too such as windows and Android. FaceTime for PC is being used by many of them due to its tremendous success and features.
Is FaceTime for PC download possible?
Yes, this is an obvious question among most of the users who are eagerly waiting to use FaceTime for PC application. So, the answer to this question is yes it is possible to download and quite easily as it comes with built in camera software. Though, it is quite simple and easy process to download and install the FaceTime app, the important thing to keep in mind is that all the instructions need to be followed carefully. One of the greatest features that make the work of video calling quite easier to the users is that this app will be connecting with the Contacts Address Book and also allows making a call using the option of calling through email.
Read: FaceTime for Android
Why to download FaceTime for Windows?
Everyone may get the doubt why should the user choose FaceTime for windows, though there are many other similar applications such as Google Duo, Skype, Messenger and others. The importance of downloading FaceTime application for windows has showered up the users with many features, which give them an awesome experience. The most important factor that a user looks for in a video call is its quality and this application offers excellent high quality of video, so there will not be any disturbance even though it is used in landscape or portrait mode.One of the interesting features of FaceTime application is that it is a lightweight application and users no need to worry about its performance on any of the iOS operating devices. The other most important feature that makes users to choose this application among others is its audio as well as video quality, which is fantastic; there are no words to say about it. The high video quality this application offers its users makes as if we the person on the other end is in front of us. So, all these extra ordinary features make the users to pick Facetime application leaving others behind.
Read: FaceTime for windows 10
Information about FaceTime for PC
|Name||FaceTime For PC|
|Windows Supported||Windows 10, 8, 7|
|File Size||79 MB|
|Last Updated||May 5th, 2019|
Requirements of downloading FaceTime for PC
Procedure to download FaceTime for PC is quite simple and easy, but in order to download the application first it is necessary to satisfy certain device as well as system requirements. So, let’s have a look at the requirements that are necessary to download the FaceTime for PC application.
- PC should be having the windows versions of 7, XP, 8.1 or at least 10.
- It is necessary that CPU of the PC need to maintain a minimum speed of 1GHz or above is well and good.
- RAM size of the PC in which facetime application need to be downloaded should be of 2GHz or even more than that.
- It is necessary to have a webcam attached to the PC, however in case of laptops webcam will be in-built only, so there will not be any need of the external one.
- The other most important additional device that needs to be attached to the PC is a microphone or a headset.
- In order to have a smooth conversation or video call using FaceTime application, it is necessary to have a good internet connection.
Process of downloading and installing FaceTime for PC
We came to know why we need to pick FaceTime for PC, rather than other video calling applications. So, now it’s time for us to know how to download as well as install Facetime application for PC. Here are the few steps that will allow guide in downloading the application and installing it on your PC.
- In order, to download the Facetime application, it is necessary to download the emulator such as Bluestacks in the PC.
- If it is already present in your PC, then start with the process, or else take time to download it from official website and install it.
- Once it is done then restart the PC and proceed with the FaceTime application.
- Now just open the bluestack application, and then click on the menu option available there.
- Then play store option will be displayed, now just click on it and try to search FaceTime application in it.
- Once the application is displayed, now just click on the download option that is available there.
- So, download process will be completed in just few minutes.
- Then proceed with installation process, by clicking on the install button available there, by clicking on it and then on Run option.
- In the process of installation, instructions are available on the screen that will guide through out the process.
- Once the application is installed, now its time to launch it by just clicking on the application.
This is quite simple process that needs to be followed carefully while downloading the facetime for PC, which just takes few minutes of your time. In case if you wish to install the application in PC later, then just click on the save option available there and continue with downloading the installation file to the PC.
Steps for using FaceTime app in PC
Once the users are completed with the simplest process of downloading and installing facetime application in PC, it is the time to use it. Making use of facetime application is quite simple, but it is better to know how to use it for the first time. So, let’s have a look at the step-by-step process of using FaceTime for PC.
- Once facetime app is launched for the first time, to proceed further it asks to setup both email as well as phone number, as these details are used while contacting on this app.
- All your contacts will appear in left hand navigation panel, and just required to click on the name with whom you wish to video call using this app.
- Facetime for PC will allow making calls to only those contacts whose email address is saved in your account.
- Then it takes few seconds for the dial-up session to connect from the end user.
- As soon as the person on the other end accepts your call, conversation can be started and once the call is completed just click on the end option available there, that will disconnect the call.
Read: FaceTime for windows 10
Options available in FaceTime for PC application
The process of using FaceTime on PC is quite simpler and easy to use, which is just similar to any other video calling applications. In the process of using facetime app, there are some of the options available in it which can be used while calling. So, here are some of the options that can be used in the facetime application.
- Sometimes it happens that when a user is on one video call, then they may get another call at the same time, in that case, a small pop-up option will be displayed on the screen with the name and the other options, in a similar manner to that of a messenger.
- So, to accept the other video conversation, just need to click on the accept button that is displayed on the screen.
- In case if you wish to talk later, then just click on the option decline, which is just beside the accept button.
- In case if you wish to have only audio call and does not want a video call then just click on the option block video or camera call that is displayed.
- As soon as a video call is accepted in this application there will be certain options in it which can either be used or not. These options are:
- Full Screen: This option can be used only if you are willing to open the application in the full screen mode.
- Mute: This is another best option that can be used in the calls so that microphone will be disabled and the person on other end will not be able to listen what we talk.
- Audio to video: one of the excellent options available in facetime application is switching off from audio to video call, by just click on the option even in the middle of the conversation.
- Video: During an audio conversation on this application, if the user wishes to see the people on other end, then just need to click on this option, so that video will be started.
The above mentioned are some of the excellent options that can be used by a facetime user during a video or audio call on this application. These are quite simple and easy to use options during a conversation.
Features of FaceTime for PC
Features of FaceTime application made it so popular and it have extended its usage from just iOS devices to Windows, Mac, PC and Android. The demand for this application is only due to its amazing features. So, let’s have a look at them.
- FaceTime application does not charge it’s users for downloading or installing on their devices and is entirely free for lifetime.
- There is no problem to use this application and is safe also there are no hidden charges.
- There are no geographic restrictions or any strict rules, so users all over the globe can use it happily.
- This application can now be used on most of the OS and just not dedicated for iOS alone.
- This application is not just for video calling alone but also for audio calls and texts too.
- Another major feature of FaceTime application is that it offers FHD visuals, however the quality of resolution depends on the device being used.
- This application is updated so that it can be used on multiple platforms such as PC, laptop, MAC and Android.
- This application provides the users with a option that is they can be able to block or else hide the call when no conversation is going on.
- There is no need for the users to add the contacts to the app, instead it will automatically sync all the contacts from the address book and allows contacting with other FaceTime users.
- One of the interesting features of this application is that it allows the users to add contacts to the favourite list.
- FaceTime for PC application have one amazing feature that is it allows make a conference call with 9 to 10 people at a time.
- Yet another excellent features of FaceTime application is that it will be able to connect multiple devices that such as PC, Facetime on Windows, iOS and MAC without any difficulty.
HQ Video/Audio Calling
FaceTime is providing very high-quality video calling. With video calling, you can also do audio calling with clear voice from this app. All you need is an internet connection to calls using this FaceTime app.
Read: FaceTime on PC
When you will call from FaceTime app then you can also see yourself with another person. You can also doing a business call from FaceTime App.
FaceTime app is very Simple and user friendly app, it is not complicated. Any person can use this app. It is a very clean and easy to use interface.
Read: FaceTime for Android
Low Data Consumption
FaceTime app provide high quality video calling with low internet speed.
FaceTime app is totally free. You can just download or install in your device.
FaceTime app is regularly updated automatically
The above mentioned are the excellent features, that makes a user interest in using FaceTime application. In this article we have learnt about the requirements, process of downloading the FaceTime for PC and how to use it, for a smooth conversation along with its features. The best thing about using FaceTime application on PC, is that it have very clear visual context and at the same time conversation can be done with more than one user. However with the more number of users, showing interest in the Facetime app for PC, it will be coming with the updated versions with lot of improvements in it. So, if you are having a PC and with all the required system requirements, then why to wait, just download the Android emulator, then download the Facetime application and install. Now, start a happy conversation on video call with your friends, relatives or dear ones, even though you are living far away from them.
|How to download Facetime APK App:||Details:|
|Version Name:||Version 1.0.5|
|Download Size:||17.6 MB|
|Minimum Requirement:||Android 4.0+, iOS: 4 and later, &
Mac: Mac OS X 10.6.6 and later
|Features of Facetime App:||Make video and audio calls|
|Latest Update:||5 August 2019|